Wednesday, December 25, 2013

which is more telling, a mirror, a camera or a video recording ?

best photo camera for video recording
 on best dslr camera for video recording 2011 on Best DSLRs for Video ...
best photo camera for video recording image



chance m


I've seen all three of myself, in the mirror, on camera and on a video recording. I find myself to be the best looking in a mirror. I can handle the way I look in the mirror, but especially in pictures
I think I look ugly. So which more telling, the camera or the mirror or the video recording ?



Answer
Actually, your image in the mirror is seen in reverse. That is the way you see yourself most often and the way you think you look. The still photo or video is the way you do look. The video recording contains the most information and would be the most telling.

I have a video/camera with a button tht says share to fbook? 10 points?




Answer


I have a camera/video recording from christmas, and im going on vacation with my boyfriend and his family and so i want to put pictures up. I take a photo and their a share button so i click it and than check off the fbook one, but it doesnt do anything? How do i send it to my fbook?


Answer
You will need to plug in a USB cable to a computer it then will prompt you to sign on to Facebook then follow instructions.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment