Thursday, December 26, 2013

How do I stop my digital camera recording the zoom sound when recording video?

best canon camera for video recording
 on Film Camera. CANON XH-A1 HDV CAMCORDER, PANASONIC AG-HVX200, PANASONIC ...
best canon camera for video recording image



Jason


How do I stop my digital camera recording the zoom sound when recording video?

I have a Canon SX260

While zooming my camera during a video recording, the camera records the "zooming" sound. How do I stop this? Is it normal?

THanks



Answer
1 Use an external mike
2 zoom manually (can you on that camera?)
3 zoom with your legs

How come my Canon Camera won't make sound when i play a video?




vivi c


My canon camera is a ELPH 520 HS and the sound won't come out when i play a video i recorded. you can view it and stuff but the sound won't come out, but when i transfer the file onto my computer, i can hear it. how come i can't hear it on my camera?
i have clicked menu already but there isn't anything for sound settings except the shutter, start-up sound, operation, and selftimer. there's nothing for video sound settings. please help me :(
It started working before, the sound just stopped working like a few days ago and i've had it since december



Answer
Maybe because your camera does not have a speaker.

Here is a link to that cameras specifications

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/cameras/digital_cameras/powershot_elph_520_hs#Specifications




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment