Sunday, December 22, 2013

How do I use a digital camera as a web cam on my pc?

best digital cameras for video recording
 on Best Camera for Video Recording: What is the best digital video camera ...
best digital cameras for video recording image



onthebeach


I have a good digital camera, that is able to video record. I also have a way to hook it up to my pc and transfer pic & vids to my files. I would like to use this camera as a web cam, my old one is pretty cheap & doesn't work so well. Does any one know how to hook up a digital camera as a web cam?


Answer
I really don't think you are able to do this with most modern digital cameras. The USB connection is used to transfer pics and video between PC and camera, not to stream live video. You can get a descent web cam for around $30 though!
Good Luck =)

how good is the quality of a video recorded from photo digital cameras?




PATUK R


how good is the quality of a video recorded from photo digital cameras?.. let´s say compared to a standard 8mm video camera or similar


Answer
The 'video' from a digital camera can be very good (depending on which brand and how heavily the video is compressed).
Canon make some of the best quality 'video' available. You just need to make sure the camera can record video at 640X480 at 30fps. (you can have smaller video at 320X240 at 60fps).

But of course the video from a digital handycam will always be better.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment