Tuesday, December 24, 2013

What kind of digital camera should I get?

best digital camera for video recording 2012
 on video recording at its best is what describes the finepix 660exr this ...
best digital camera for video recording 2012 image



Anonymous.


I have a 2009 panosonic lumix (digital not HD - forget type though), but it's kind of broken because the lens won't open fully. I think it's time to get a new camera since I haven't gotten one since early 2010. I plan to be a photographer in the future (as a side job). I am also going to work at a camp and plan to take pictures there. I don't feel like bringing my big EOS digital 2008 cannon. Here's what I'm looking for:

1. Price range no more than $250. I would prefer less than $200, but if it would really suite me, then I'd go for it.
2. I'm not quite sure what I like. I know there's no such thing as a total all around digital point and shoot because I've been doing some research. I'd probably be doing photo shoots, but I also want one that would take like pictures of people doing sports since I'm in the horse world and like to take pictures of people horse riding and stuff. I guess I'd mainly focus on pets and kids and stuff.
3. I know optical zoom. I have photoshop CS5, so I don't need the pixels taken up like that.
4. I don't need a video recording. Would be nice, but eh I'd rather save my money and just use my phone or something.
5. I have a 2010 mac book pro laptop, so I'd like the card to be able to read/format on that.
6. If I print out images, it doesn't need to be more than 8X10 photo paper printed pictures. I mean I'd use my bigger camera for larger photos, so yeah. I'll probably just post the pictures online/email them if anything so won't need them really printed big.
7. I'd like to have a camera that has a decent battery life. At camp, the power went out for 8 days last year. I was able to take pictures the whole time and took over 300 pictures and still had battery life. I wouldn't mind having a long battery life like that camera.
8. My hand does shake a tad sometimes, so I'd prefer a not SOOO sensitive camera.
9. I'd like a camera that has the ability for manual settings and as well as auto or/and preset settings.
10. I'd prefer like Cannon, Nikon, Panasonic (nicer brands rather than the not so trustworthy brands because I know how to use those types of cameras).

Which camera(s) do you think would best suite me?



Answer
http://keerok-photography.blogspot.com/2012/09/cannon-is-weapon.html

1. Price is right smack in your budget.
2. Zoom is enough on this camera for taking horses and their riders. This is also good for shots of pets, kids and stuff which are near you or relatively out of reach. Just remember to shoot under lots of light. Indoors, use flash.
3. Optical zoom is not extravagant but not wanting either. Don't worry. What it lacks in zoom, it makes up with optical quality.
4. This has HD video which you can completely ignore until you find a lustful desire for it later.
5. As a standard feature, all cameras follow the FAT filesystem. With memory cards 4GB and larger, FAT32 is imposed. Mac computers can recognize FAT/FAT32 without problems. You can even format the memory card to FAT/FAT32 using your Mac (no matter how many pro photographers advice you not to). It will work.
6. This is a 16MP camera. You can print to 11x16" as long as exposure quality is gloriously good enough.
7. Four AA batteries. The best would be Energizer Lithium but you can also get rechargeable Ni-MH. Just make sure they're at least 2100 mAh for very long lasting shooting. In the event you run out, just slide over to the nearest store for some Alkaline AA's. That's the beauty of it.
8. Oh, this camera's sensitive. Apart from excellent optical glass quality, it has a triple-shake-reduction technology so don't worry about shaky hands. You're covered on that one.
9. Manual exposure? Manual focus? No problem. It's not as intuitive as a dSLR. This is after all just a bridge but, if you want manual, this has manual.
10. Since you can't spell Canon correctly, I'll take it you don't know that this brand is older than them and just a tad younger than Nikon. There was a time in fact when all cameras sold by all other brands (nice and not so trustworthy) were lesser than that sold by this brand alone. So there.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/887285-REG/Pentax_12772_X_5_Digital_Camera_Silver.html

What is a good hd video camera for a good price?




Blake


I want a good 1080p hd video camera for a good price. I was thinking around the 250$-300$ range. I don't know if it is possible but if any one knows of any good deals let me know.
Thanks



Answer
Canon PowerShot A1300 16.0 MP Digital Camera with 5x Digital Image Stabilized Zoom 28mm Wide-Angle Lens with 720p HD Video Recording Great camera for the price. Purchased the camera in May 2012 to shoot family events, friends ect. You could not ask for a better price vs performance camera. Very simple to use, excellent picture and video quality. I would suggest getting a cushioned camera case that includes the USB thumb drive reader for $10, the case is perfect for travel and storage when not in use. The USB reader is a great option when offloading the memory card.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment