Friday, December 27, 2013

How to import my HD video to Windows Movie Maker?

best camera for hd video recording
 on Replay XD1080 HD Video Camera is the Best Action Camera.
best camera for hd video recording image






I have a HD video recorded by my camera, I just want to edit it, but I can not import it to WMM, please help me? Thank you!


Answer
I recommend you a HD Video Converter which can convert HD TS, HD MTS, HD M2TS, HD MPEG, HD WMV, HD MPG, HD MP4, QuickTime HD MOV, HD H.264, HD RM video, etc.

It also can edit the HD movies, such as CUT a video clip, crop the movie, merge several files into one file and so on.


Hope it helps!

what is a good canon digital camera to buy?




Trinh


I am looking for a new camera, and I know that canon's are the best kind out there. So I was wondering what kind of camera to get. I want it to be pocket size and have good HD quality and good to use in low light, with HD video recording as well. Any suggestions?
And I am hoping it to be $250 or less if that is possible.



Answer
canon ixus series is the best suggestion for you
check out
canon ixus 115 hs
canon ixus 220 hs
and above
it has 1080p video recording with good low light performance (CMOS) and Cmos sensor will make even the pics better than the other ccd cameras at its price range




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment