Thursday, December 26, 2013

What is the best bridge camera with a video recording function?

best bridge camera for video recording
 on Nikon Coolpix P510 (Click to view details)
best bridge camera for video recording image



Yuta_Kins


Hopefully I can buy a new camera and I cant afford a full on dslr so I leaned more on bridges. I was looking for a Canon or Nikon on a budget of $200-300, hopefully someone out there can help me. I googled some but I cant exactly find what am looking for or google isn't just showing me the right ones.


Answer
Canon SX30IS

Looking to buy a professional camera to shoot short movies with. What models would you recommend?




Mario


Am looking to upgrade my video camera to a better model to shoot some short films with and capture some high quality images for some competitions. I have been looking at different models and I want a camera that has a fairly high number of megapixels (no less than 14) , 1080p video quality recording capabilities and preferably the ability to support an external mic. I just cant decide between the range of DLSR, bridge or hybrid cameras. Any suggestions on what a good camera model would be? Cheers in advance :)


Answer
The canon D650, the best camera, The Nikon's tend to reset to auto when you but it to manual and their ISO is a nightmare to adjust, Nikon is great for taking pictures put horrible for video, The D600 to my knowledge only shoots in auto, with is a big NO if you want to have anything resembling professional. DSLR are fantastic where easy to use. Give you the same quality then a video camera that costs 4 times as much. The only thing that sucks about them is that you can only record for a very limited time.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment