Saturday, June 1, 2013

What percentage of people do you think use electronic devices without ever changing default values?

Q. I will bet that over 90% of the people with digital cameras, video cameras, and even cell phones have no idea on how to change any settings. I had a friend who thought his video camera was broken because it would not keep recording when he took his finger off the button. One of his children had changed the setting. How many people with 8 mega pixel cameras leave it at the highest setting and only view pictures on their computer. How many people with satellite tv scan through every channel in the directory because they have no idea you can set favorites. I can go on forever.

A. 80-90% easy. If i had the time, I'd find you a bunch of articles and research that I have read recently about this phenomenon..

basically, when a company is looking to improve a product, they go about surveying and testing what their consumers "want" in a product..

not in context, on a piece of paper.. of course you're going to say, "yeah I want the ability to start my washing machine and defrost my car from my video camera." In practice, of course, no one would ever use such features.. the end result is a junked up consumer interface full of stuff that (while functional) serves little purpose to the common consumer outside of showing off gadgets to your neighbor, good reviews in consumer reports, and bells and whistles for salespeople.


Advice on a decent priced miniature video camera?
Q. My husband is deploying to Afghanistan, I have small children and would like to purchase a set of video cameras so that I can video the kids and and he can video small clips through the day to send us later when he has internet access. Thanks for any advice! Again I would like to reiterate that it needs to be affordable with decent quality! and miniature so it's not a pain to carry around!

A. If you're just looking for "little" clips to send back and forth, then I suggest either a Flip or Bloggie. The Mino series, for Flip, is slim and light weight, and I believe most of them have 720p capabilities. They record for an hour, or so, worth of filming. The Ultra series, for Flip, is a little bulkier, but records for two hours. The Flip features a USB arm, that "flips" out of the camera and allows for data transfer to the computer to allow a user to send video, and such.

The "Bloggie" series, by Sony, is a slim, lightweight camera that allows a user to record video AND takes still pictures (Even while recording video). There are two versions of the "Bloggie" camera that may interest you. The "Bloggie Touch" is the more advanced, and newer, version that released recently. The image capture is rated at 12.8 megapixels, and the recording capability is 1080p (Albeit, the larger the video, the longer it'll take to send. However, you can switch between 1080p, 720p and 200-something, which is a lightweight video). There's an older version of the "Bloggie" that does the same as the touch, but only captures 5 Megapixel still photos, but it's a little cheaper.

The Flip will run you around 120 - 200 dollars, depending on the model you purchase. The Bloggie will run you around 120 - 160, or so, dollars. Both cameras have around a 2 hour recording time, and the only big difference is the quality they record in, and the ability to take stills. Both are great for "pocket cameras."


What would happen if i was caught masturbating on camera?
Q. Today I parked my car at a park in the back of a trailor (broad daylight). I was going to the park to relax and get ready for my shift. Well as usual, I pulled out my phone and sent a few text messages to friends. A couple minutes passed by, I made the worse mistake possible; I viewed an adult site on my phone and became completely aroused. Next thing I know, I'm unzipping my pants, pulled out my penis and start stroking it for a for 5 minute or so. Yes, I reached climax and ejaculated in a cup. Remember that trailor? Well, I looked forward and on top of the back of the trailor, I see a camera. I'm not sure if the camera is recorded 24/7 but if it did, it would see my every move.. I freaked out and my heart was beating fast, so I drove away quickly. If the video get sent out to fbi, what you think would happen? I don't care if it was posted on the internet for a laugh, but I'm scared I would be registered as a sex offender. Yes, the park has children, but I am not sick. I just happened to be very horny. How long should I wait around before l knowing I'm in the clear. I've been thinking about it all day.
Lol, I can't blame you for thinking I'm a troll. But this scenerio was very much real. :(

A. As long as you were not in a public place menacing people then you should be fine. It's public exposure that the police and judges crack down on.

Besides, think about this, what are the chances anyone was even looking or will look at the tape. Cameras are on 24/7. It takes a lot of manpower to sit and review those tapes. If no one in person saw you then I wouldn't worry. The police go after those who are harming others and you harmed no one if no one saw you.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment