Tuesday, May 28, 2013

What cameras are good for recording youtube cover videos?

Q. I'm a singer and I'll be posting some acoustic and instrumental videos of my singing on youtube. I just really need a good camera. I was thinking about a Cannon but I don't know which one would be best for recording vocals. I have a budget of about $150. Please help, I'm looking for a decently priced camera with a good microphone on the video camera. Thanks.

A. Hmmm.. You might not get much with $150. I thought so, until I started looking more into good cameras. I went from looking at a $150 camera, to a $400 camera, and now I'm saving up for a $800 DSLR that has FANTASTIC quality and you are able to attach the good quality microphones you need to get great sound. Just in case you're curious, I'll show you which cameras I was looking at, all of which are great cameras!

1.) Canon PowerShot SX130 IS - $150. This is a GREAT camera for the price. I believe if you are really on a budget and don't feel like saving up, then you should definitely get THIS camera! No other! This camera. It has great picture quality and HD video. The microphone is pretty good too. So this would be the camera if you are on this budget.

2.) Canon PowerShot SX40 HS - $400. This camera is called a bridge camera (better than a Point-And-Shoot, but not the level of a DSLR). It can take great pictures similar to a DSLR (which is the cameras professionals use). The video is HD and GREAT, and better than the Canon PowerShot SX130 IS that I listed above. It is also a superzoom camera. It has the look of a DSLR also. It's a great camera!

3.) Canon EOS Rebel T3i - $800. This is the camera I'm now saving up for. It's a DSLR. It's just amazing. It shoots spectacular video. Of course it can take great pictures because it's a DSLR. Lol. But, this camera his this just perfect. Lol, for me it is anyways. But again, I'm quite serious about it, so I mean yeah.

You can check out the Canon Vixia camcorders if you just want a camera for shooting video. I don't know how much they run but probably not too much. Probably a little over your budget. But if you want a simple all around camera for pictures and video, and you are on this strict budget of $150, I strongly recommend the Canon PowerShot SX130 Is. The upgrade version is Canon PowerShot Sx150 IS, but it's probably $20 more.

Good luck! I hope you find what you want! :)
-Isaiah


Which camera is better Sony Cyber shot HX1 or Canon Powershot SX20 IS ?
Q. Hello
Im thinking of buying one of above bridge cameras . Both have good specifications and quality ,thus i could not make a comparison between them. Any idea make me grate full .

A. Neither camera is perfect...but after reading a review for the HX 1...I definitely wouldn't buy one, because it's image quality is NOT up to scratch.

DPreview gives it a 7.5/10 for image quality...not good enough in my book. http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/sonydschx1/page16.asp

I prefer Canon, but that doesn't mean the SX20 IS is a great camera. Yeah it records HD video and has 20x optical zoom, but it's 12.1MP is probably it's downfall. Too many MP on a small sensor is not good. But, if you avoid using higher ISO's (low light shooting, for instance), this camera might be the better choice.


I want a digital camera that can get good close up shots of wildlife?
Q. I've owned a Fujifilm finepix s8100 for awhile and have been satisfied with it, but now I'd like to upgrade. I'm looking for a camera that has a zoom capability good enough to get close up shots of wildlife, and still have good picture quality. I don't really want a SLR since their so pricey and you have to get different lenses for them. Thanks in advance! :D

A. Your best bet for a non SLR camera is the Olympus SP800-UZ.
This is a bridge camera with a 30X optical zoom lens
f2.8-5.6
Focal length 35mm equivalent of 28-840mm.
14 mega pixel
720p high definition video recording
3" LCD screen
You can get a new one on e-bay for around £200 or $320





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment