Wednesday, May 29, 2013

how to you view a video you have recorded with the discovery kids digital camera/video camera?

Q. we bought our daughter a used discovery kids digital camera/video camera. i can take video with it but i do not know how to watch the video after i take it. the camera did not come with a manual and i can't find it on line.

A. It seems that you use a USB cable to connect it to a computer and download the videos/photos that way.

From photos I can't tell what the button next to the USB socket says. Is it Mode? I'd guess that may switch between taking photos/videos and replaying them.


Is there a way to set up a digital camera to record video from your computer and record sound from a mic?
Q. I have a digital camera that records video but the sound quality isn't good. Is there a way to plug it in to my laptop and set it up to where it records video onto the computer while recording sound from a mic?

I plan on making drum covers and I need good sound quality in order to do so. If you know a way to do this PLEASE tell me cause i really need to know.

A. There seems to be no way to set up the cam like this...

Good luck!


How do people record their videos from xbox360 and then post them on youtube?
Q. Im just curious. I dont know how people can record parts of them playing a game and then are able to post it on youtube... My tv does have some USB ports on it and so does my xbox360. Could you use a digital camera that has video recording capabilities?

A. Hit record on your VCR!!!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment