Sunday, May 26, 2013

What's the best budget/business user digital camera for video blogging?

Q. I'm looking to buy a digital camera. I'm a novice at best, but want something with professional looking photos and a good video recording capability (Audio is a must also.) What are your recommendations?
I'm leaning towards the Canon PowerShot Elph 300 HS. Thanks in advance!

A. The Canon 300 HS is a fine choice. If you like it, then stick with it. I'd also suggest going to a nearby camera/electronic store to try out some for yourself though.


How do I use a digital camera as a web cam on my pc?
Q. I have a good digital camera, that is able to video record. I also have a way to hook it up to my pc and transfer pic & vids to my files. I would like to use this camera as a web cam, my old one is pretty cheap & doesn't work so well. Does any one know how to hook up a digital camera as a web cam?

A. I really don't think you are able to do this with most modern digital cameras. The USB connection is used to transfer pics and video between PC and camera, not to stream live video. You can get a descent web cam for around $30 though!
Good Luck =)


How can I improve the sound quality for videos recorded on my digital camera?
Q. Is there something I can buy (such as a microphone) that will give the videos I record on my digital camera a better sound? I recently went to a concert with my new digital camera in tow and when I got home, the videos I had recorded were terrible! You couldn't even hear the singer. I realize concerts will have much more bass than everyday situations, but still, I'd like to have nice videos of concerts. Anyway, thanks for your help!

A. If you think you can sneak a boom mike into a concert, I'd use that, that'll give you the best quality. But you can just use microphones for a some what better quality.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment