Saturday, June 1, 2013

Would it be a problem if I bring my dslr camera to a Knicks game?

Q. For my boyfriend bday present, I bought tickets to a Knicks game this upcoming week. We're not from NY so we gonna take the train there pretty early just to enjoy New York. I want to bring my camera obviously to take pics of the city. But I'm not sure if it'll be okay to bring my camera with me to the game. I have no where to leave it if cant. So for anyone who ACTUALLY went to a Knicks game at Madison Square Garden is it a big deal? Just wondering nothing sarcastic pleaseee.

A. From the MSG website:

"Cameras and Recording Devices

Video cameras, monopods, tripods, audio recording devices and cameras with telephoto or zoom lenses are not permitted inside MSG at any time. This policy will be strictly enforced. You may bring in a disposable or 35mm (with no zoom or telephoto lens) camera, however, for some events, cameras of any type and/or flash photography may be prohibited."

EDIT: I live in New York. I go to a lot of Knicks games. I don't know what kind of camera you're referring to, but if it's one that resembles something like this:

http://justdigitalcamera.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/nikon-d90-digital-camera.jpg?w=490&h=367

Then yeah, you cannot bring it inside. However, I always sneak in my digital camera. It's one of those that don't have the big protruding thingy, and it can fit right in my pocket. If you can't bring your camera, there are places in the city where you can rent a locker for a few hours and you can leave your camera in there.

Have fun!


What is a good camera to use for youtube?
Q. I want a high definition camcorder like the one macbarbie07 and ilikeweylie use.... I just don't know what kind to buy, PLEASE HELP! winner gets 10 pts.

A. Canon PowerShot A1300 16.0 MP Digital Camera with 5x Digital Image Stabilized Zoom 28mm Wide-Angle Lens with 720p HD Video Recording Great camera for the price. Purchased the camera in May 2012 to shoot family events, friends ect. You could not ask for a better price vs performance camera. Very simple to use, excellent picture and video quality. I would suggest getting a cushioned camera case that includes the USB thumb drive reader for $10, the case is perfect for travel and storage when not in use. The USB reader is a great option when offloading the memory card.


what's a good and cheap camera that can take pictures and record videos?
Q. i want to make videos like ShaneDawson, could you send a link of the camera for sale on a website or somthing, thanks

A. Canon PowerShot A1300 16.0 MP Digital Camera with 5x Digital Image Stabilized Zoom 28mm Wide-Angle Lens with 720p HD Video Recording Great camera for the price. Purchased the camera in May 2012 to shoot family events, friends ect. You could not ask for a better price vs performance camera. Very simple to use, excellent picture and video quality. I would suggest getting a cushioned camera case that includes the USB thumb drive reader for $10, the case is perfect for travel and storage when not in use. The USB reader is a great option when offloading the memory card.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment