Monday, May 27, 2013

Would it be a problem if I bring my dslr camera to a Knicks game?

Q. For my boyfriend bday present, I bought tickets to a Knicks game this upcoming week. We're not from NY so we gonna take the train there pretty early just to enjoy New York. I want to bring my camera obviously to take pics of the city. But I'm not sure if it'll be okay to bring my camera with me to the game. I have no where to leave it if cant. So for anyone who ACTUALLY went to a Knicks game at Madison Square Garden is it a big deal? Just wondering nothing sarcastic pleaseee.

A. From the MSG website:

"Cameras and Recording Devices

Video cameras, monopods, tripods, audio recording devices and cameras with telephoto or zoom lenses are not permitted inside MSG at any time. This policy will be strictly enforced. You may bring in a disposable or 35mm (with no zoom or telephoto lens) camera, however, for some events, cameras of any type and/or flash photography may be prohibited."

EDIT: I live in New York. I go to a lot of Knicks games. I don't know what kind of camera you're referring to, but if it's one that resembles something like this:

http://justdigitalcamera.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/nikon-d90-digital-camera.jpg?w=490&h=367

Then yeah, you cannot bring it inside. However, I always sneak in my digital camera. It's one of those that don't have the big protruding thingy, and it can fit right in my pocket. If you can't bring your camera, there are places in the city where you can rent a locker for a few hours and you can leave your camera in there.

Have fun!


How do you make a homemade music video?
Q. All of the homemade music videos that ive seen on youtube have the original song with the person mouthing the words. How can i record my own voice beforehand, play that, and mouth the words? Also, how would you get the timing right? And how do you put all of the different clips together? Haha sorry im not very tech savy. Is there any specific program that i could download for free?

A. Nice music vid made in a backyard. Has some behind the scenes shots. This guys uses Canon 5D MK3 and MK2 DSLR Cameras

http://blog.aukihenry.com/2012/10/doesnt-matter-anyway.html


How long can an iPhone, iPod, Android, Samsung Galaxy etc... typically record HD video?
Q. I'm considering going from my 2007 iPod Touch 1G to the new 2012 iPod Touch 5G. The 1G didn't even have a camera. I was just wondering in general how long todays smartphones can record HD video because I want to use my new iPod as a dashcam. I'm concerned it would run out of battery or just wouldn't allow for long videos.

A. Well from my experience, and I have a iPod Touch 4G with 8GB memory, I don't have a problem with long videos, unless my 8GB memory is close to full, and then it tells me I don't have enough memory so I have to delete stuff. But it cancels the video.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment