Monday, May 27, 2013

How can I hide a video camera in my gym bag?

Q. I am going to dance class tomorrow, and 3 celebrity dancers are teaching class and I wanna tape it. I am fine taking it in to class at the bottom of my gym bag, but it is a digital camera that records, and I don't know how to record if I am going to be dancing.

A. I suggest you ask them if they mind!!!
That way you will get a great video and avoid any legal charges... think carefully before you do it!!


How to make recorded videos with different camera angles together for free?
Q. Like I recorded a dance and one of my camera was on the right side and the other was on the left how do i combine both recorded videos?

A. Windows Movie Maker and edit the two scenes in, flipping back and forth like they do in the - big movies..


which camera i can i use the best to record my dancing?
Q. most of the time i record at night , like on a party or the street.
i am recording with my phone but i want to switch to a video camera.
any suggestions of a good video camera which i can take with me easily?

A. EOS 60D





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment