Sunday, May 26, 2013

What is the write speed of the canon rebel t3i?

Q. I am interested in eventually purchasing the Canon Rebel T3i

http://usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/cameras/slr_cameras/eos_rebel_t3i_18_55mm_is_ii_kit#Specifications

What is the video writing speed(s) of HD video of this DSLR. I want to make sure to purchase the write SD card that can handle the writing speed of this camera but I can not find this info anywhere. Maybe you will have better luck?

A. Yay I am using a t3i too so hi this is something i know!

Wanna shoot in Full HD 1920x1080 resolution? The T3i has a data rate of 45Mbits/sec which is 5.89Mbytes/sec. All of those class 4, class 6 and class 10 means something, class 4 is 4Mbytes/sec, class 6 is 6Mbytes/sec and class 10 is 10Mbytes/sec. Look, our camera fits snugly under the coverage of a class 6 card. But bear in mind, the T3i has variable bitrate. It would be fine if you are shooting while the camera is stationary. But when you start swinging the camera around for panning shots, more action is going on and the bitrate increases. When the camera's buffer is full and the video data cannot be transferred into the memory card in time, you will get an error message saying "recording was stopped automatically" on your camera. I highly recommend you to get a class 10 card for full HD performance. Plus its dirt cheap now so happy shopping!

ah on memory cards the class numbers are written in a circle so you know only to purchase the ones with number '10' encased with a circle... I am using a Transcend 16GB Class 10... Good luck!


what is a good dslr camera that has video recording and a compression format of avchd?
Q. I have seen that it is becoming used for independent films and I want to look for one that would be good for video. I have heard that avchd format of compression is better than the jpg that most dslr used that have video recording. Also is there one that record in HD 1080/60i ?

A. you can consider Canon EOS Rebel T2i 18 MP CMOS APS-C Digital SLR Camera
- 18 Megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- DIGIC 4 processor with ISO 100-6400 (Expansion to 12800)
- Continuous shooting at 3.7fps
- Full HD movie recording with manual control and selectable frame rates
http://www.amazon.com/Canon-T2i-Digital-3-0-Inch-18-55mm/dp/B0035FZJHQ/?tag=ya-ans-camera-20
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/675618-REG/Canon_4462B003_EOS_Rebel_T2i_Digital.html/BI/6846/KBID/7390
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574865779&toolid=10001&campid=5336440665&customid=nktprk&mpre=http%3a%2f%2fshop.ebay.com%2fi.html%3f_nkw%3dcanon%2bt2i%26_sacat%3d0%26_odkw%3dcanon%2bs95%26_osacat%3d0%26_trksid%3dp3286.c0.m270.l1313


What is a good compact camera for recording high-volume, high-definition audio/video?
Q. Hello everybody. Here is the problem I'm having:

I am an enthusiastic concert attendee, and I go to a lot of Metal shows. I also like to record parts of the shows I go to, so I can go back and re-live the experience later. But these shows are LOUD! Around 115-130 decibels, to be more specific. And at that kind of high volume, most camera microphones are overloaded and the resulting videos have sound that is distorted, scratchy, and unlistenable.

What I have tried already:

I have owned a Fujifilm JV-100 in the past, and I currently own a Canon SX-260 HS and neither of these have decent audio. My fiancée's old Sony Cybershot DSC-W50, on the other hand, has great sound quality. The only issue with that is that it's ancient, shoots poor quality photos, and doesn't have full-HD video capability. I'm also not sure if the newer models of Sony Cybershots have the same quality of internal microphone and when I asked a sales representative about this and she was unable to give me an answer.

Limitations:

Using an actual camcorder is out of the question, as is buying an expensive digital SLR. It must be a compact, point-and-shoot camera because otherwise the event staff/venue security deem it a "professional device" and will not allow it inside the concert venues without a press pass, which I obviously do not have. I also cannot use a separate audio recording device, because it is impractical and I need the convenience of all the components (camera, video recorder, audio recorder) in one single device.

What I need:

Simply put, I need a compact, point-and-shoot camera that is capable of shooting in low-light settings, that is capable of recording HD video, and has an internal microphone that doesn't fuzz out at high volumes. I also need it on a budget, which is less than $400.

Please offer me some suggestions for what model camera I should look into buying. I'm tired of wasting my money on cameras that don't work under the rigorous conditions I have described. If there are other metalheads out there who've had the same problem, I'd really appreciate it if you could give me your recommendations. Thanks in advance.

A. The Sony Cybershot DSC-WX10 [ 16.2 megapixels]
Panasonic Lumix LX5 [ 10.1 megapixels ]
Nikon Coolpix S8100 [ 12.1 megapixels ] check the great prices via abesofmaine.com





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment