Monday, May 6, 2013

Can a Microsoft Xbox live Camera Record videos for youtube?

Q. Ok i have a good video camera but my dad always has his in his truck for work. And i want to make videos to put on youtube from my xbox 360 games. What my question is can a Microsoft Xbox Live Camera Record videos from your xbox consel and transfer them to your computer to put on youtube?

A. no you cant sorry.

add me on xbox live warrman1


What would be the best digital camera or camcorder to use?
Q. I'm shopping for a digital camera or camcorder...I'm am about to start my own show on youtube and i need a camera this is good to record youtube videos...so what do you think would be a good camera or camcorder to use for youtube? I have about $300 to spend on a camera.

A. buy a canon..and choose the one where you can spend ur budget on. canons are the best digi cams out there..

for a camcorder,buy sony..but it costs $700 minimum..that if ure looking for the handy and latest camcorders.


What's a good but reasonably priced video camera?
Q. I record youtube videos on my crap digital camera. It works but the quality is pretty null. I'm looking to get something good but without a huge price tag if I can. I record music so I'd need something that could pick that up pretty well. Thanks in advance?

A. I think $100 range "Flip video" brand "mino" and "ultra" series camcorders are what you are looking for. The quality is not as good as modern full size camcorders but still a lot better than digi cams. They are very popular and you can get them from amazon. The only down side is that the built in memory is only good for 60 minutes recording time.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment