Thursday, May 9, 2013

What is a good camera to record video games on tv?

Q. I want to record video game commentary's On YouTube but I don't have a good camera if anyone watches dspGamming and knows what phill uses that would be great! It docent have to be the one he uses any good one.

A. try getting a screen recorder like dazzle. look up youtube videos for more info


What is the best affordable camera I can use to record video game footage?
Q. I want to try and record video game footage and I saw a way how to. Just hook up a camera into the TV with a Y splitter with the console. I tried to look for a camera but I don't know which camera has an A/V Input to it.

A. try looking up a newelectronx tristar mx hd pvr


How Can I record video games with a camcorder?
Q. I have a camera with AV in/out and the red white and yellow cords. I have no splitters that I know of, and I need to record video games ASAP. I was looking for PS2 recording. Is there a way to record directly form the PS2 to the camera, or does it need to be by TV in/outputs? It's mildly/highly confusing to me.

A. Record 'em by hitting the record button on the cam, recording yourself and then, stop the recording button...

Good luck!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment