Sunday, May 5, 2013

Can there be cameras at lady Gaga's 2/22/2013 concert?

Q. Ok guys I have a problem I have gotten addicted to Lady Gaga and everyone says serves amazing live. So I got tickets to her concert at Madison square garden in New York City on 2/22/2013 and it says "no video/recorder" i don't know why they put that because I have gone to a katy perry concert a d a z100 jingle ball concert in 2011 and brought my camera with no problem. And tho suckss!! Because I cannot wait to get some footage of Lady Gaga's amazing performance. So any advice would be greatly appreciated thanks alot people!! :D

A. In general, most big name concerts won't allow you to go in with a hand held video recorder or the big professional camera. And they would not allow to use flash photography.
They won't take your phone away, nor are they likely to search you for a compact camera. If you have these you can use to record or photograph. These are not technically "video recorders".


HELP! Can my mom make a video tape of my graduation using my Samsung WB210 digital camera tomorrow?...?
Q. My mom will be recording my graduation, but will film bits and pieces- not the whole entire thing, so there will be different clips. However, my mom wants to make a tape in the end with all the clips together ... like a "movie." Will that be possible because it's only a digital camera, not a cam corder. Also, do you know how long the camera can film if there's already about 300 photos on it (it can take about 804 more photos.)

HERE IS CAMERA:
http://www.samsung.com/ae/consumer/cameras-camcorders/cameras/compact/EC-WB210ZDPBME/index.idx?pagetype=prd_detail&subsubtype=wb-series

It was about $220 i believe

A. Take any photos on the camera and move them to a hard drive or CD, to give you maximum storage space,

Get another storage media card, so if she does run out of room, she has backup.

Once shot, put them on your computer and put them back together with an NLE editing program. If you don't have that, Windows Movie Maker on a Windows machine and Imovie on a MAC are installed in the OS when installed.

Other than that, I have never had a need to use one, but here is a review of several online video editing sites, go see if one of those would help

http://www.videomaker.com/article/14923/?email_address=dnsvideo@yahoo.ca&utm_source=enews&utm_medium=email&utm_content=tip_enews_2011_5_5&utm_campaign=traffic





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment