Thursday, May 9, 2013

Is there a digital camera where you can see yourself while you're filming videos? Like a front screen?

Q. I know Samsung came out with a digital camera with a front LCD screen (TL220, TL225, etc) but the front LCD screen doesn't work while you're recording videos. I want a digital camera in the range of 100-300USD that can film HD videos. Or if you guys have any camcorder suggestions, that would be helpful too. thanks!

A. you might consider JVC Everio GZ-HM200 Dual SD High-Def Camcorder
# Dual SD card slot for dual memory continuous recording
# 1920x1080 Full HD recording
# 20x optical zoom with Konica Minolta HD lens
# Laser-touch operation with sub-trigger and zoom; one-touch upload to YouTube
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001OMH1JQ?ie=UTF8&tag=bestdeals-y-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B001OMH1JQ

Panasonic HDCTM15 16GB Full HD Camcorder
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0039SNYU8?ie=UTF8&tag=bestdeals-y-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0039SNYU8


Small digital camera that records HD video in WMV format?
Q. So I bought a Canon SD1400, which records 720p video in MOV format. I don't like MOV, b/c I can't open multiple files as a playlist like I can with WMV movies. So I want a good, small digital camera that records HD video in the WMV format. Any ideas?

A. Well the facts are as stated, there aren't any that shoot in wmv. Hey, I don't like mov either but that's what my eos t1i does. I like the camera and the brand enough that I was willing to sacrifice a little convience for the sake of high quality.

I'm using an editor by Roxio called Creator. It includes a converter that does my work in getting to
wmv. It also maintains the quality which, by the way, the cheap download programs won't do. I know I've tried and the quality goes straight in the trash. Retail for Creator about $100.


What cheap camera to buy that has autofocus while you record?
Q. Hey I would like a nice cheap compact digital camera that can autofocus while you record a video. Im not looking for any HD ones just a cheap normal one.

A. As a professional, I have to say that you should definitely go with Nikon, Canon, or Olympus, they have the best quality and performance.

If you want a good camera for under $100, I recommend this one. It has a great video feature.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001PKEJYM?ie=UTF8&tag=petodorem-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B001PKEJYM





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment