Thursday, May 9, 2013

What is the best setting for after effect in mac ?

Q. let say i import 1080p video record from my DSLR into AE , and i already added some effect and i want the output setting after render exactly the same size like my original video file size that from my camera , what should i do and what is the best output setting for 1080p without having less quality ofthe video ?

and should i go with CBR or VBR ?

A. See this FAQ entry:
http://forums.adobe.com/thread/729526


Aren't you disappointed about the so called 1080p hd video camera in the new ipad 3?
Q. I saw the video and even tho it says 1080p hd video recording it looks much worse than the videos on my ipod touch 4g, but the pictures do look stunning so why is the video so bad?

A. So they can make improvements for the next one and con people into spending even more money on their products.


Should I get the iPhone 4 or pay the extra 100 for the 4s?
Q. I want to get an iPhone really bad but i cant decide which one. I do want SIRI and the new camera but do you think it is worth the extra 100.

Here are the upgrades i found:
- Siri
- A5 processor
- 8 megapixel camera
- 1080p video recording

Please no comments about how much other phones are better thank you

A. Yep its worth it, Jus go for the 4s, you have already mentioned the amazing features, go for it!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment