Saturday, May 11, 2013

What is the best affordable camera I can use to record video game footage?

Q. I want to try and record video game footage and I saw a way how to. Just hook up a camera into the TV with a Y splitter with the console. I tried to look for a camera but I don't know which camera has an A/V Input to it.

A. try looking up a newelectronx tristar mx hd pvr


How Can I record video games with a camcorder?
Q. I have a camera with AV in/out and the red white and yellow cords. I have no splitters that I know of, and I need to record video games ASAP. I was looking for PS2 recording. Is there a way to record directly form the PS2 to the camera, or does it need to be by TV in/outputs? It's mildly/highly confusing to me.

A. Record 'em by hitting the record button on the cam, recording yourself and then, stop the recording button...

Good luck!


Can a Microsoft Xbox live Camera Record videos for youtube?
Q. Ok i have a good video camera but my dad always has his in his truck for work. And i want to make videos to put on youtube from my xbox 360 games. What my question is can a Microsoft Xbox Live Camera Record videos from your xbox consel and transfer them to your computer to put on youtube?

A. no you cant sorry.

add me on xbox live warrman1





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment