Tuesday, January 14, 2014

What's a good video camera for recording singing/dance videos?

best video camera for recording dance
 on Harmony Simplified: Text-book Of The Harmony Circle : Arranged From ...
best video camera for recording dance image



2PacandBon


What's a good video camera for recording HD singing/dance videos? I sing and dance, but I feel that my iPhone wouldn't really be good enough to do the job. What's a good video camera under $400? Also, what's a good video/movie editing program?


Answer
Hey, I'm a dancer too! You could buy any Canon camera, I currently have Canon T4i BUT that is in the 8-900 range.

You can get a:
-EOC Rebel T3 for under 400.
-Photoshot SX50 HS
-Sony Alpha ILCE-3000

If that doesn't work for you, check more online :)

I want to watch the home movies I made on a video camera on my computer.?




David H


I borrowed a friends video camera to record a dance recital. Then I copied the video_ts folders onto my pc. Now I would like to know how I can watch these videos on my pc. I know that I can use dvdshrink to make dvd's with the files but what if I just want to watch them on the pc or put them on the internet?


Answer
Won't winodws media player do it?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment