Friday, January 17, 2014

What is a good hd recording video camera thats around 100 to 150?

best camera with video recording 2011
 on SPIRAL SCRATCH RECORDS: Post-Record Store Day Ramblings/Happy Mayday!
best camera with video recording 2011 image
Q. It has to be from the year 2011 or preferably 2012 but either works so yeah thanks in advanced


Answer
There really isn't anything "good" for that money. You'll get adequate but not good. Good is more in the $500 range and up.

How do you make the camera recording effect on Windows Movie Maker?




roxanne


I'm making something and I already have the video but I want to put the recording symbol at the top. Can I do this on Windows Movie Maker? I have the Vista version by the way.


Answer
Good thing you have the Vista version. Its still the best version of Movie Maker in my view.

Luckily I found this blog where you can download a lot of enhancement packs for the Vista version of Movie Maker (Windows Movie Maker 6.0). Here's a custom camcorder overlay for WMM 6.0. Just choose the right version if you're on 32 or 64 bit.

http://movies.blainesville.com/2011/06/custom-camcorder-overlay-title-for.html

And here's a selection of other custom overlays you can try as well.

http://movies.blainesville.com/search/label/overlay


Good luck..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment