Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I need recommendations for good video camera for home use?

best video camera for recording children
 on times best sellers children s books textbooks sell your books best ...
best video camera for recording children image



B


We are currently preparing for the birth of our first child and plan on using a video camera. What cameras would you recommend on purchasing?


Answer
The Panasonic HDC-SD9 might be what you're looking for!

It's very compact, fits into your jeans' pocket, records in full hd (1920*1080), records 5.1 surround sound, 3 CCD! etc.

It's cheap and a really good buddy. I have one and I prefer it over the Sony PMW-EX1 when I am traveling or taking home videos.

The low-light performs is fair. You can set some settings manually such as the white balance, shutter and iris.

I hope I could help you and wish you the best!!

How do I compress or make a file of a family movie smaller to be used to attach and send through email?

Q. I have a small videos of my children that I took with my kodak easy share digital camera, one is 38 seconds and the other is 45 seconds long. My mom lives in another country and I haven't seen her in seven years and she had moved away before I met and married my husband and had babies (now 3yr old and 1yr old). Because she has never seen my babies I'm always emailing pics that I took with my new kodak easy share camera...I noticed just a few days ago that I could also record my children on it like a video camera but with no sound. I tried emailing them as attachments but on both my yahoo and msn emails, they only attach a max. of 10 mb and even though these are small videos they are like 11 - 13 mb so I'm wondering if there is a way to make them smaller, please, so that my mom can see her grandbabies for the first time moving around playing, instead of being still in a picture.


Answer
I think you can right click the folder then compress into a zip or rar file....the other person has to have the proper program to run it though. I may be wrong on this though....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment