Saturday, January 18, 2014

is the canon rebel t3 a professional camera?

best camera for professional video recording
 on ... Video Camera Action Sport Camcorder Recorder Motorbike uk | eBay
best camera for professional video recording image



merrrrrp


I'm going to a concert soon at the Phillips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia. This is what the website said about cameras, "Still cameras (non-professional) are allowed at sporting events, including Atlanta Hawks and Atlanta Dream games. Professional cameras and any audio and video recording devices are prohibited at all events." and I have a Canon Rebel T3. Am I allowed to bring this camera to the arena, or a I not? HELP PLEASE!


Answer
As Crim previously stated, the T3 is not a professional camera, but security guards generally classify any big looking camera as "professional." They might even consider a Powershot a professional model... Just take a little point & shoot or use your cell phone

What's the best budget/business user digital camera for video blogging?




B


I'm looking to buy a digital camera. I'm a novice at best, but want something with professional looking photos and a good video recording capability (Audio is a must also.) What are your recommendations?
I'm leaning towards the Canon PowerShot Elph 300 HS. Thanks in advance!



Answer
The Canon 300 HS is a fine choice. If you like it, then stick with it. I'd also suggest going to a nearby camera/electronic store to try out some for yourself though.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment