Friday, January 17, 2014

What is the best bridge camera with a video recording function?

best bridge camera for video recording
 on ... Mini MP3 DVR Hidden Camera DVR Video Recorder Player Digital Camera
best bridge camera for video recording image



Yuta_Kins


Hopefully I can buy a new camera and I cant afford a full on dslr so I leaned more on bridges. I was looking for a Canon or Nikon on a budget of $200-300, hopefully someone out there can help me. I googled some but I cant exactly find what am looking for or google isn't just showing me the right ones.


Answer
Canon SX30IS

What is a good camera for recording videos and taking pictures.?




Steve


I'm looking into buying a camera to record videos but I would like to be able to take pictures with it also.


Answer
Any advanced P&S camera can do the job.

Plan on spending from $300 to $400 for a good bridge camera




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment