Friday, June 21, 2013

How to make recorded videos with different camera angles together for free?

best video camera for recording dance
 on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best video camera for recording dance image
Q. Like I recorded a dance and one of my camera was on the right side and the other was on the left how do i combine both recorded videos?


Answer
Windows Movie Maker and edit the two scenes in, flipping back and forth like they do in the - big movies..

which camera i can i use the best to record my dancing?




Ajay


most of the time i record at night , like on a party or the street.
i am recording with my phone but i want to switch to a video camera.
any suggestions of a good video camera which i can take with me easily?



Answer
EOS 60D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment