Friday, June 21, 2013

What is a good camera to buy for video recording?

best still camera for video recording
 on Digital Still Camera with 720p Video Recording - Draganflyer X4 ...
best still camera for video recording image



Violet


Hey, I'm looking for suggestions on a camera to buy that has good quality video recording so that I could upload videos easily unto youtube. Please help me out, I am not a millionaire and can not afford a $200 dollar camera. Thanks :)


Answer
If you also want a waterproof, shock proof and dust proof camera, you can buy a Nikon S30 camera for under $120

What is the best phone for recording video, particularly in loud environments?




mattsbury


I need a new mobile phone, preferably one with a good camera and video recording facilities, particularly when its loud such as concerts and things so it doesn't sound all distorted. I have been looking at the Sony Ericsson C905, but is there anything that is great for that purpose out there? The last video recording phone with great sound I had was the Samsung D600 way back...

Thanks in advance



Answer
Hey! I have a way how to get Iphone 3G -8gb Version for free without any contract or what so ever , Delivery is free as well! Send me Email to pauktom@yahoo.com and I will let you know how you can get it! Just one thing-You must be over 18years old, Send me email to pauktom@yahoo.com If you want to Get Iphone Like I got ;)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment