Saturday, June 22, 2013

What is a good camera to record video games on tv?

camera for recording video games
 on ... Video Recorder Hidden Camera QW157 Spy Cameras Wholesale Electronics
camera for recording video games image



Jack Starb


I want to record video game commentary's On YouTube but I don't have a good camera if anyone watches dspGamming and knows what phill uses that would be great! It docent have to be the one he uses any good one.


Answer
try getting a screen recorder like dazzle. look up youtube videos for more info

What is the best affordable camera I can use to record video game footage?




Sid S


I want to try and record video game footage and I saw a way how to. Just hook up a camera into the TV with a Y splitter with the console. I tried to look for a camera but I don't know which camera has an A/V Input to it.


Answer
try looking up a newelectronx tristar mx hd pvr




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment