Saturday, June 22, 2013

How do I use a digital camera as a web cam on my pc?

the best digital camera for video recording
 on filed an application for a patent that would see the iPhone's camera ...
the best digital camera for video recording image



onthebeach


I have a good digital camera, that is able to video record. I also have a way to hook it up to my pc and transfer pic & vids to my files. I would like to use this camera as a web cam, my old one is pretty cheap & doesn't work so well. Does any one know how to hook up a digital camera as a web cam?


Answer
I really don't think you are able to do this with most modern digital cameras. The USB connection is used to transfer pics and video between PC and camera, not to stream live video. You can get a descent web cam for around $30 though!
Good Luck =)

How can I improve the sound quality for videos recorded on my digital camera?




EmiEatWorl


Is there something I can buy (such as a microphone) that will give the videos I record on my digital camera a better sound? I recently went to a concert with my new digital camera in tow and when I got home, the videos I had recorded were terrible! You couldn't even hear the singer. I realize concerts will have much more bass than everyday situations, but still, I'd like to have nice videos of concerts. Anyway, thanks for your help!


Answer
If you think you can sneak a boom mike into a concert, I'd use that, that'll give you the best quality. But you can just use microphones for a some what better quality.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment