Friday, June 21, 2013

How do i convert a video for Youtube?

best bridge camera for video recording
 on Nikon COOLPIX L810 16.1 MP Bridge Camera
best bridge camera for video recording image



Angelito


I have recorded a long 10 minute video on my 12MP bridge camera. i would like to know how do i convert it so that i can easily upload it on Youtube?

to which format for Youtube? and what (free) software do i need to use in converting it?

Thanks.



Answer
YouTube accepts a wide range of video file formats.
Here's a list of some well-known formats that YouTube supports:
.WebM files - Vp8 video codec and Vorbis Audio codecs
.MPEG4, 3GPP and MOV files - Typically supporting h264, mpeg4 video codecs, and AAC audio codec
.AVI - Many cameras output this format - typically the video codec is MJPEG and audio is PCM
.MPEGPS - Typically supporting MPEG2 video codec and MP2 audio
.WMV
.FLV - Adobe-FLV1 video codec, MP3 audio

Popular is FLV format.So you can convert to FLV for upload to YouTube.If you need a converter,Enolsoft Video Converter can help you.Not noly can convert to FLV, and convert between all common video formats.

I have a video camera with one long video on it. How do I seperate a part of this video from the rest?




Matt


I want to put a Halo 3 movie on Youtube. I've recorded the video on my video camera but I had to record it about 53 minutes into the tape because a family video took up the first 50 minutes of the tape. Do you have any suggestions on how I can take a section of the video and put it on Youtube? If I need software please tell me what software I need.


Answer
If you recorded 103 minutes of video on a camcorder tape, this is not a miniDV tape based camcorder - it sounds like it is a full sized VHS analog camcorder so there will not be any digital connections.

How would you normally connect the camcorder to a computer? If this has not been done, and my assumption in the first paragraph is correct, then you need to get an analog/digital bridge like
http://pinnaclesys.com/PublicSite/us/Products/Consumer+Products/Dazzle/Family.htm
Connect the camcorder to the A/D bridge with the AV cables that came with the camcorder, then connect the A/D bridge to the computer... and follow the instructions that come with the A/D bridge.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment