Wednesday, June 19, 2013

How do I record myself on video playing drums?

best video camera for recording drums
 on Wallpaper girls, flight, camouflage, gun, gesture, smile Desktop ...
best video camera for recording drums image



lvl CONSTA


I want to play drums and set up a video camera to record me, but at the same time actually sound somewhat decent.
Also to record myself doing drum covers to songs.
How do I do this without mic's?



Answer
I do that all the time! Keep the videos and over time, if you ever doubt that you are getting better, you'll see that practice really does work. You can use any small digital camera to record yourself. I put mine on a desk 2 meters in front of my bass drum and it recorded fine. It's better if you have a window near by for light. If you want to do covers a lot of people use an mp3 or CD player with headphones and play along to it then when they put the video on their computer they add the music on to the video.

How do I record myself on video playing drums?




lvl CONSTA


I want to play drums and set up a video camera to record me, but at the same time actually sound somewhat decent.
Also to record myself doing drum covers to songs.
How do I do this without mic's?



Answer
The sound-recording capabilities of video cameras varies; research which ones might have the best capabilities. I doubt if there are any that can record in stereo, however, so it depends on what you mean by "decent." You also need to consider the sound-isolating/suppression of the place where you think you could record yourself. Most rooms will give off echos that can have a real negative affect on the sound.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment