Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sony Handy cam HDR-CX150, is there a way to record my video game play?

Q. After watching multiple youtube videos on how to record video games from a camera, I've found one common issue with my camera. I need to fin the av output or input settings. It is possible that the camera itself has no such setting. If so, tell me so I can just give up already.

A. You cannot use your camcorder as a recorder from the AV jacks. You can only record from the lens. To do what most gamers do, get a DVR, hook your game machine that and that to the TV. Record game play, then transfer file from DVR to computer. Use your camcorder, mounted on a tripod to cover your game playing grunts and groans, the do a PIP effect, putting you in the corner of the video. Windows Movie Maker cannot do PIP


How to record video game footage off your tv?
Q. Im trying to record footage of a video game off my xbox 360. I have no idea what to do! I have a xbox 360, a DVR box, av outlets, and a cannon digital camera. Ive been looking on how you have to buy equipment and stuff. I just want to do this without buying things. Ive been plugging things in and out for hours! Please help!

A. Get a tv tuner.


Can anyone recommend a good video camera?
Q. I need to get a good video camera that can be able to record video game gameplay. Me and my friends are gonna want to record gameplay, so the camera has to be able to catch both the sounds coming from the game and our own voices. It has to be able to be on a tripod. It has to capture good video quality. (if possible, has to have rechargeable batteries)
Please tell me the name of the product and from what store website to look it up in. (Walmart, Frys, Best Buy)
Thanks.

A. panasonic hdc-tm10
samsung smx-c14
canon fs200





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment