Friday, April 19, 2013

How is the camera and video recorder on the new ipod touch?

Q. I was wondering if the camera and video recording was good quality. Also if its worth getting it. And also about the face chat.

Thanks

A. It's decent. It's not like the best thing on the market but itll do if you just want to take pictures or video in the light. FaceTime is awesome, it's very smooth and now you can even facetime chat with people who own macs


which is more telling, a mirror, a camera or a video recording ?
Q. I've seen all three of myself, in the mirror, on camera and on a video recording. I find myself to be the best looking in a mirror. I can handle the way I look in the mirror, but especially in pictures
I think I look ugly. So which more telling, the camera or the mirror or the video recording ?

A. Actually, your image in the mirror is seen in reverse. That is the way you see yourself most often and the way you think you look. The still photo or video is the way you do look. The video recording contains the most information and would be the most telling.


How do I record just audio with the Samsung Blackjack cell phone?
Q. I just got the thing and have had no problems with the camera, video recording, etc. But I can't seem to find how to record audio for the life of me. Where is it?

A. start organizer voice notes





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment