Friday, April 19, 2013

What Digital Cameras Can Allow Zooming During Video Recording?

Q. I go to a lot of concerts and record them on camera. I was wondering which cameras allow zooming during video recording. I'm looking for something not too expensive. $300-400 max price. Thanks.

A. I have a Samsung L200 and it's great. 10 megapixels, zooming while video and its only 200.

If you're doing a lot of video, invest the money for the Canon HG20. $600 from amazon.com, i have one, trust me, its the way to go.


I have a video/camera with a button tht says share to fbook? 10 points?
Q. I have a camera/video recording from christmas, and im going on vacation with my boyfriend and his family and so i want to put pictures up. I take a photo and their a share button so i click it and than check off the fbook one, but it doesnt do anything? How do i send it to my fbook?

A. You will need to plug in a USB cable to a computer it then will prompt you to sign on to Facebook then follow instructions.


What is a good camera to buy for video recording?
Q. Hey, I'm looking for suggestions on a camera to buy that has good quality video recording so that I could upload videos easily unto youtube. Please help me out, I am not a millionaire and can not afford a $200 dollar camera. Thanks :)

A. If you also want a waterproof, shock proof and dust proof camera, you can buy a Nikon S30 camera for under $120





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment