Wednesday, April 17, 2013

What type of camera should I get?

Q. I want to start recording guitar covers and I was thinking of getting an hd webcam to do it but I'm not sure if it will lag or give me poor results with capturing movement. I've also looked into video cameras too, but I don't want to spend a fortune for just shooting guitar videos. Any recommendations would help a lot, thanks!

A. What you need is a good audio recording system

Look here

http://www.zoom.co.jp/products/h4n

These recorders are used in conjunction with dSLR's when used as a video camera.


What video camera would be good for me?
Q. My friend and I are trying to record ourselves singing and playing guitar and also want to make a music video. What kind of video camera would be good for us? I know they can be expensive if we want a good one, but something under $200 would be great!

A. There are some basic video cameras around that are quite cheap. Check at your local camera store and tell them your budget. They may have cameras that have been traded in but still in good order. Most new cameras use built in disks or flash memory but older cameras that use digital tapes can give a good picture. If you want to make a music video you might need a tripod for the camera, and also download the recording to a computer for editing. Windows already has basic video editing software if you are on a tight budget.


Should I get a video camera to record myself playing guitar or is an Iphone 4 good with sound quality?
Q. I'm wanting to start recording myself while playing guitar and I don't know if an Iphone 4 is sufficient. I don't have my guitar with me because I recently moved.

A. obviously video camera. depends on your budget :)





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment