Wednesday, April 17, 2013

What's a good camera for recording video games?

Q. I want to record 3ds footage and maybe start a YouTube channel... What's a good camera I can use to get the best 3ds quality?
Nothing too expensive, please

A. I use an online video recording device. It's easy to use. It's called Fraps. It can record as long as you like. I use it when I'm in Second Life. It's really awesome and doesn't slow up your PC!

It's worth a shot at least :D Wishing you all the best!


What's a good inexpensive camera for recording concerts?
Q. I'm going to a Linkin Park concert this Sunday, and I definitely want to videotape it. What's a good camera I can use for decent sound and video quality? It needs to be at most $50 (I'll go a little higher if necessary). The tickets were like $300, so I'm running out of money.
*** It doesn't have to have perfect quality, just enough so I could enjoy it.

A. I would consider Nikon Coolpix L22 12.1MP Digital Camera
* 12.0 megapixels for stunning prints as large as 16 x 20 inches
* 3.6x Zoom-NIKKOR glass lens (37mm to 134mm); bright 3.0-inch LCD
* Easy Auto Mode with Scene Auto Selector;
* capture 640 x 480 movies with sound at 30fps
* 3-way VR Image Stabilization System
* EXPEED Image Processing; Smart Portrait System


Why is it that when I connect my Canon Digital Camera to my TV it is black and white on the TV screen?
Q. One more question:
Why is it so that when video cameras record television or a PC screen then the screen (camera video) starts to flash all the time.
Why can't video camera record what's on TV or PC whithout flashing all the time?
Is there a way to get rid of these flashings?

A. Ok, first questions the black and white issue. What kind of connecter from Cam to TV? I've seen this problem with s-video broken or bent pins, and component cables plugged in wrong.

The flashing is something you might not be able to get rid of.

It has something to do with the frame rate of your camera, and the refresh rate of the TV. As two different rates cross each other, you see a flicker and lines moving up and down. On a PC monitor, you can go into the monitor settings by right clicking on your desktop and choose properties, then up top on the tabs choose settings. You can change the refresh rates to try and lessen this but it might not fix this.

You can do similar things on HDTVs like forcing it into 720p that might give you a faster frame rate over 1080p etc.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment