Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Advice about neighbors children?




Micha


They have always been obnoxious pieces of crap, but over the last six months I have really decided I want to take some sort of action against them. There are 3 boys between 12-15 and are totally unsupervised despite the fact that their mother is home 24/7. The last six months of my pregnancy I was called slag, whore, slut, as well as other much more foul names. I was told that I love @#$% and was asked by the oldest one if I wanted to perform a sex act on him. (My words not his). I've talked to the parents but not only did they do nothing, they called me racist (they're Muslim) and claimed I'm making up lies to run them out of the neighborhood. I called the police after the 12 year old spit at me while I was putting my daughter in the car, and again last month when I caught the 15 year old peeping into my bedroom window. The second time the police were contacted the father came over and pounded on my door threatening me, and so I called the police again. For some reason NOTHING gets done even by the police. My husband has been away for the last seven months for work and for some reason, the harassment has become worse. What should I do? I'm one step away from hiring a bunch of 15 year old boys to come kick the crap out of them.


Answer
Document, document, document.... record audio and video.... cameras and recorders are very small and easy to hide..... GET A LAWYER....... and a weapon for personal defense and learn how, and when, to use it..... if what you are reporting is true... you are in danger and so are your children.....

Abused child, need advice!?




Pepsi Corp


Next door there is a teenage girl. She is really pretty and sweet, she helps our four year old ride her bike and I always see her doing chores for her step mom. The dad is a very good man and the step mom seems sweet and very well dressed/clean/hard working and stuff.

The teenage girl runs away from home every now and again and skips school ALOT (I know because the step mom talks about her alot. From what the (supposedly sweet) step mom said, the girl - jen- has been trhough alot, her mom and brother died in a car crash when she was 9. The step mom - christy- says she does everything for this girl yadaya blahblah.

So once in a while I hear screaming from the house. A month ago this girl was standing on the front porch in her bra and underwear with makeup smeared all over her face and body. I ran over with a blanket and covered her and asked her what happened she says "I got caught wearing lipstick and my stepmom beat me and smeared this all over me and locked the door" I cried with her and offered to call the cops...she begged me not to, she says she has called the cops and they dont believe her because christy is so perfect and the girl has a record -- running away and skipping school, shop lifting food so she can eat etc. She even went to counselors at school, cps....Nobody will help her.

I asked her to tell me what other things go on when I hear her screaming. She says last week chris held her down and tried to shave her head as a punishment for not brushing her hair. Sometimes she gets hit. Chris calls her dead mother a whore and took away the only things she had from her mother ( a teddy bear from the hospital and a heart shaped pillow) chris ripped these things up the day after her mom died. The mental abuse is horrible...another story she told me was that she took her dog for a walk and a loose pit bull came out of nowhere and bit the dogs leg...her step mom put a gun to the dogs head and threatened to shoot it...apparently that happened when she was about 9.

She tells her dad all the time but when he comes home chris is always so nice, the perfect mom. Most of the time when I see chris and jen they look like mother and daughter, laughing and shopping...But those screams I hear sometimes make my soul cry...I sit in my room and cry. I asked my husband what to do but he said its too complicated.



Answer
set up a video recorder and catch the mayhem in the act.....or at least advise the girl to attempt it on the inside. Or just have her use a cell phone or digital camera on record and put it in an obscure spot. Don't even need to get video, I'm sure the conversation will be interesting enough. Tell her to build up a case, don't just run to pops with one recording. Record as many interesting screnarios as possible unless it's becoming too unbearable. Cause if the dad is too passive, he may regard it as just a one time deal. But the more crap that is shown, it may show how serious it is. And make sure that when showing the pops...it's in secrecy and not in front of Chris....don't want to let her get wise as to what is happening.

And if some solid evidence is gathered and Pops is still in denial. I'm sure some legal action with the evidence will straighten some people out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment