Thursday, May 29, 2014

How can I capture live video from a camera into PC at 300 FPS?




Reventon


I have a camcorder and a camera which can be connected to the PC. Is there a software that allows me to capture live video from the camcorder directly into my PC at 300FPS? Adobe Premiere allows 30FPS max.
Thanks.
The reason I need this is because I want to record myself performing a golf swing. The club will be traveling at over 100mph and I will playback the video in ultra slow motion.



Answer
sorry, you're going to need a high speed camera first. consumer cameras don't have the frame rate to do what you want.
check out the link below it's just up your alley as it demonstrates capturing a golf swing... plus it records onto a memory card easily transferable to pc..

Best waterproof camcorder? I am looking for 8MP, HD video and a 60fps mode @ 640?




KTL


Honestly, I don't think this is to much to ask for. I would like a camcorder that is waterproof for sailing and rainy days. If I can dive with it that is a bonus. I could buy a nice camcorder and a big bulky underwater case but that more that I want to deal with. Compact is nice to have, I see some from Sanyo but only 2MP for stills? Really? In a new camera... my phone has a better camera..
I can get 8MP from them but loose high def.
I also want a video capture mode that supports 60fps or better, since I would like to capture and analyze golf swings.
Does ANYONE that knows more about video capture than me know where I can find a this combo of features?
HD video capture with decent recording time >2hrs
8MP stills
60fps or better video capture mode
image stabilization
the greater the zoom the better..
I have also heard bad things about sound capture and would like the ability to use an external mic if possible.

Please advise,...

Thanks.
-Ken



Answer
The best fit would be a Sanyo VPC-E2BL OR VPC-E2W. These meet most of you needs other then no external mic and the battery will only last 70 mins while recording video. Honestly you asking way to much, there aren't that many waterproof cameras, and there are even less that shot hd video, and even less that shoot video at 60 fps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment