Sunday, May 19, 2013

What is the best digital camera for concerts?

Q. I go to alot of concerts, and I need to get a new camera that has the ability to take vibrant picture, despite the low lighting of the venue, and have a fast shutter speed so the pictures don't turn out blurry.
The video on the camera needs to be able to record very loud music, and not turn out like a big growl into the speakers.
Perferably slim-ish, to be able to sneak it into the venues that don't allow it.
Reccomendations?

A. I have the newest Sony Cybershot and it's worked beautifully. I got it for around $200 and the clarity of the music is good and the blurriness is better than older Sony models.


What is the best video camera for recording stand up comedy or plays?
Q. Hi I'm a stand up comedian, and am looking to buy a consumer grade camcorder.
I'm looking for something that can capture really good sound that can capture my voice and the audience laughter clearly.
Also needs to work in works low light and often there is a spotlight in a dark room so something that won't wash out my face in that scenario.
I'm looking for something good that is affordable. When I have really big show I hire someone to video the show that has a professional grade camera. This is for everyday shows and when I have a big show to use this as camera two.
Thank you for your help!

Here's one of my comedy clips, one of the camera is professional grade the other is my friends consumer grade one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bnz1iFwt4M

A. Buy the Canon EOS 60D, I have it, its an AWESOME camera that captures sound perfectly.


What is the best way to do a quality video recording in a low light setting inside a car at night?
Q. I've been video taping, with their permission, taxi cab passengers who are singing Karaoke. I've been using a web cam for this purpose, but web cams shoot at a very low frame rate and thus if you move too fast, the image smears. I need a camera that will shot at a higher frame rate and works in low light situations for night recordings.

Does any one know what type of camera is used on HBO's Taxi Cab Confessions?
I've also tried a camcorders with low light features, auch as Sony and JVC with harddrives, but they produce an even worse image than the web cam.

I've also tried using a security camera, but the infra red tends to produce an ghostly like image, especially of the eyes.

A. umm you have 2 regular camcorders but their worse than a web cam? Very odd, must have a $10 camcorder. Try turning auto focus off and use a low light focus setting like twilight(for most sony handycams). Other than that can't help.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment