Friday, May 24, 2013

what color powerpoint presentation would be good if I have to use a projector and video camera?

Q. I have to make a powerpoint presentation, then project it on to a white board and stand there and give a lecture based on the power point slides. The lecture will be recorded with a video camera. The lighting is strong in the room and good for the video camera. But, what color powerpoint presentation would show well in strong light and with a video camera? Thanks

A. I have recently write this article about background color for presentation so I think I could contribute to your question pretty well. If you have the light on all the time and recording it, you probably want to avoid using darker color as background with white color font.

For usability purpose, having a white background and black color font like the traditional BCG presentations would work. Otherwise, choose a light background color and match it with black color font will work well too.

I hope I have answered your question well.


What is the most efficient way to record class lectures? Ipod?
Q. I don't have an ipod, but I was thinking about buying one for the purpose of recording lectures in some challenging classes this semester. Is the cheapest ipod nano $149? That's what the apple website says. How much would the appliance to record voices cost??

Is there another way I could record lectures other than with a tape recorder that would be less expensive than an ipod?

A. if you're not allowed to have cellphones or anything,
my school is like that. if you have a camera with sound,
just put it in your purse while its on video.


What is the best camera/camcorder for school?
Q. I am looking for a camera/camcorder that would be good for recording class lectures. It needs to have a good microphone. If it's a camcorder then I also want it to be able to take pictures with a flash.
As for price, preferably something under $200.

A. It depends on how much you want to spend,I would say one of those Canon IXUS series with HD or FHD video recording,best quality photos and very high res video recording





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment