Thursday, May 15, 2014

Should I get a video camera to record myself playing guitar or is an Iphone 4 good with sound quality?




Brandon


I'm wanting to start recording myself while playing guitar and I don't know if an Iphone 4 is sufficient. I don't have my guitar with me because I recently moved.


Answer
obviously video camera. depends on your budget :)

youtube video camera?

Q. im looking to get a camera to record videos and post them on youtube. i dont need nothin special and i have around 100-200 i can spend. most of the videos will be me playing the guitar, so im lookin for one with decent sound quality. any suggestions?
all the cameras ur givin me are 200-300 cameras!!!


Answer
buy the jvc GZ-MS100us its a YouTube camera made for downloading videos directly into you tube with the touch of one button.it comes in silver and ruby red.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment