Thursday, May 15, 2014

How do i transfer videos from my Android to my PC?




Jakester93


Im trying to get videos on my phone to my PC. I connected them with a USB, and opened my phone storage to look for the videos, but I cannot find them! Is there an easier way to do this, or can somebody help me and walk me through this? Thank you!

P.s. I have a Droid X
Thank you, I transfered them, but for some reason some of the videos i recorded are not playing after I transfered them, they turned into a jpg?



Answer
Are they videos that you recorded? If so, and if I'm remembering correctly, then you should find the videos in a folder on your memory card called DCIM. The video should be in a folder within DCIM called Camera. And the file will be the date and time you recorded the video. For example "2012-02-06_14-28-53.....3gp"

Are you sure that you recorded them as videos, and not just photos? Videos should be saved as .3gp files, whereas photos are saved as .jpg files. You may, however, need a video converter in order to play the videos on your computer. Something like Any Video Converter should do the job.

What Video Camera Should I Get?




Naygro Joe


So I make films for youtube as a hobby (Comedy Sketches) and I want a camera with good quality. Like good HD quality that I can edit special effects into cleanly. Don't just recommend the cheap ass ones because I'm "Just Learning". I've been doing this for 3 years with only 60 subscribers :( . I also plan on entering some film festivals/competitions. I have around $500 but I can get more over time, I probably can't spend more than $800. So, what do you guys recommend :P


Answer
Canon PowerShot A1300 16.0 MP Digital Camera with 5x Digital Image Stabilized Zoom 28mm Wide-Angle Lens with 720p HD Video Recording Great camera for the price. Purchased the camera in May 2012 to shoot family events, friends ect. You could not ask for a better price vs performance camera. Very simple to use, excellent picture and video quality. I would suggest getting a cushioned camera case that includes the USB thumb drive reader for $10, the case is perfect for travel and storage when not in use. The USB reader is a great option when offloading the memory card.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment