Sunday, May 11, 2014

i need to do video recording for our church either live or use a video camera , transfer to a computer& bun?




chalo23855


expert to advice computer specification ,and other requirements ,and where and how i can get a program for editing videos please


Answer
It depends on what kind of video camcorder you will be using. They all work on most computers, they just download differently.
If you have a mini dv (cassette) camcorderâ¦.
Your dv camcorder needs a firewire connection (ieee 1394) in order to download video, your PC probably did not come with a firewire port, so you will have to buy one and install it, since most computers (except possibly brand new) don't come with a firewire port, your camcorder did not come with a firewire cord so you have to purchase a cord too. Your camcorder did come with a USB cord and that is used for downloading stills from your camcorder. Make sure your camera is in playback mode.
The fine print in your manual makes reference to firewire (ieee 1394) connection.

If you have a mini dvd camcorderâ¦.
You will have to finalize your dvd in the camera and then put the dvd in your computer's DVD burner (top loading only) and then you will have to convert the files (I downloaded handbrake file converter free) and import them into your editing program. Use the HELP feature in your editing program to learn about editing. Once you are ready to burn, your project will be burned to a different DVD and you can file the original away.

If you have an analog (VHS) camcorderâ¦
You need an analog converter, either internal card or external such as the dazzle. It's very easy to use and come with good software. You would hook your analog VHS camera or VCR to the analog converter, the dazzle and then hook the dazzle to your PC. The dazzle cost around 70.00 , but worth the money if you have a lot of VHS to tapes to convert.

I hope this helps. As far as editing once you get your video from your camera to your PC, well there is alot of editing software out there. Windows Movie Maker is free and comes standard on XP, not sure about Vista but I think there is something similar. I find it sadly lacking and I purchased Pinacle studio 11 ultimate, because I was familar with studio 9 and I needed an upgrade. Studio 9 wouldn't read my digital camera videos, but it would read my camcorder videos.

camera for recording/streaming church services?




Mikhail


Hi everyone, I hope you can help me. I'm looking for a camera that I could use to record/save to my pc/livestream church services. It will be about 70 ft away from the front of the church. I'm not looking for anything fancy, since this is the only camera we will have for now. And also I need something low budget. Thanks a lot
by low budget I meant, something way under $1000 closer to $500. if possible less. Isn't this Canon HV40 a cassette camera? Would it have a HD video?
MmmJ and L thank you for your inputs. I guess my main thing right now, is that what camera could I use to record and stream at the same time. like so what im recording, I could store like save to pc and stream it live at same time.



Answer
Mmmj is right.

To answer your follow-up question, chances are VERY high yu will not find anything that will stream high definition video through USB. Not at the consumer, prosumer or pro level. That means HDMI, component (RGB) or AV plugging into a "Tricaster" box or something similar.

Yes, the Canon HV40 is miniDV tape based. The DV in miniDV = Digital Video. The zeroes and ones stored on digital tape are just as digital as the zeros and ones stored on flash memory, hard disc drive or even DVD. The format is different. The Canon HV40 records in high quality, low compression, high definition (1080i), video onto the digital tape in HDV format. Just because it is tape does not make it somehow "less digital"... Digital tape should not be confused with analog video onto VHS-C or Hi8 or other analog formats storing analog video.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment