Tuesday, April 22, 2014

video camera presentation?




llamalover


ok, all my life i've been trying to get my parents to get a video camera, because i love recording things and making videos etc. but we've never had a camera to do that. so i'm going to do everything i can to get them to get me one this christmas. So i'm making a big presentation with giant posterboards and stuff called: why i need a video camera. but i need 5 good reasons to put in the presentation of why i need a video camera, and i don't know why but i just can't think of anything. please help! and if you're gonna say something like: oh that's a stupid idea, just don't answer the question that gets really annoying and it doesn't help. all i need are some ideas of reasons to put in the presentation. thnx!!


Answer
hey smity nice idea
umm well just because it is going to be christmas and u want a camara. because u have worked all year really hard and need a reward. umm because it is yor passion to record and do alll that kind of stuff. can i also see if i can go to your house some day soon? and can i help w/ that presentation? see ya!

I can't watch videos from my camera on the computer?




kimz


I recorded a speech choir presentation on my camera and it is 792 mb. It wont play on my computer when I try viewing it. Can anyone pls.help me with this? Thanks in advance! It would really mean a lot cause Im planning to upload it on facebook or whatever site.


Answer
The camera that it was recorded on would have helped or even just the video format.

Try VLC player, available from www.videolan.org

its a free player and will play most video formats, where windows media player wont. The reason for the video not playing is you do not have the correct codecs installed in your computer, VLC player contains most of the commonly used ones.

You can also convert the video in VLC player to upload it to "whatever site" :)


RR




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment