Friday, April 25, 2014

What's a good SLR camera that can be used to record videos?

Q. I was thinking the Canon EOS 7D.


Answer
It is a fine camera, but cannot auto-focus in the video mode.

Take a look at it in your local camera store.

While you are there, look at the Nikon D7000. I can auto-focus in the video mode.

Sample video from a D7000

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMbBKukJzBk

You will see that both auto-focus and manual-focus was used when producing this video

Can You Record Videos With An SLR Camera?




Lily Rose


I am not a professional photographer, so please don't get mad at me if this is a dumb question. What SLR cameras do you recommend- which takes great videos and is reasonably priced?
Thanks for all of your answers. They were really helpful.



Answer
I am a Nikon users, and I would recommend you the new Nikon D5000 for beginner or maybe even the Nikon D90.

Both are very good camera and the Nikon D90 shoot HD video...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment