Saturday, September 14, 2013

Whats a good video camera to take to Iraq or Afganistan?

best video camera for recording babies
 on best video camera for recording babies on Channel Audio H.264 Network ...
best video camera for recording babies image



Chris Ryan


I want to get a digital video camera to take with me to either Iraq or Afganistan, but I want one that is small enough to carry, but durable enough taht it can take a couple bumps and not shatter.


Answer
If you're willing to spend the money, get a POV camera, strap that baby on to your helmet and when the shit hits the fan... hit record and get some!!

http://www.vio-pov.com/

Go and purchase a BIG flash card, and believe me they make BIG ones but once again you're going to have to pay some decent money! You may also want to look into a solar panel charger to charge the batteries when out in the field, you can find those rather cheap!

I need to know how to edit a video clip I recorded with my video camera. It is too dark to see my baby's face




hargonagai


My bf and I were video taping the baby with a combo video camera/mp3/digital camera and got the cutest video ever, but it came out so dark you can't see the baby's face. I need to know how to edit it so you can see the baby. I tried paint shop pro, but it won't let me upload the video, any ideas?


Answer
Making exposure corrections on videos is done using professional equipment and software ... in the hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Unfortunately you will need to re-shoot with better lighting.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment