Tuesday, September 10, 2013

How do I record just audio with the Samsung Blackjack cell phone?

the best camera for video recording
 on Best Camera for Video Recording: Whats the best video camera for ...
the best camera for video recording image



undetermin


I just got the thing and have had no problems with the camera, video recording, etc. But I can't seem to find how to record audio for the life of me. Where is it?


Answer
start organizer voice notes

How can I record video directly on mac, using an external camera?




Bellsai


I want to use a photo camera with video recording capability, to record a video, but I want to control the recording, and save it directly on my mac. This way I don't have to be behind the camera to start and stop the recording, and I don't have to transfer the video files afterwards.

Which cameras would work for that?



Answer
any camera now days better if have a memory card though not many that have not then simply put into the mc slot or use an extender and edit :) if honest a little unsure on your exact question but also there are many softwares available and though i use windows there are loads of recording softwares to record using webcam too




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment