Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Question about the iPod Touch 4 HD video recording; How good is it? And question about iMovie app?

best camera for hd video recording
 on best point and shoot camera for video recording on ... HD Video ...
best camera for hd video recording image



Zephyr the


I'm thinking about getting an iPod Touch 4, and there was a video I wanted to make with it. But I need to know how good the HD video recording is on the iPod Touch 4. Is it really good?

And I also wanted to know how good the iMovie app is. Just how good is the iMovie app?



Answer
I have the brand new i pod touch the video recording doesnt seem to be hd at all to me it looks the same as on my phones camera i was looking to see if there was setting to change the resolution but i couldnt find anything if u really want hd video recording get the flip hd camera and use your ipod for fun. thats my suggestion hope this helps.

What is a good full HD video camera in A reasonable price range?







I am looking at getting a full HD video camera for recording musical covers. I need some advice on them and it needs to be in a reasonable price range! 0-500$ ?


Answer
The FlipUltraHD video Camera. Find it at http://www.topdigitalcamerassite.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment