Sunday, September 8, 2013

How do I stop my digital camera recording the zoom sound when recording video?

best video camera for recording sound
 on Best Video Surveillance Software - Security Systems
best video camera for recording sound image



Jason


How do I stop my digital camera recording the zoom sound when recording video?

I have a Canon SX260

While zooming my camera during a video recording, the camera records the "zooming" sound. How do I stop this? Is it normal?

THanks



Answer
1 Use an external mike
2 zoom manually (can you on that camera?)
3 zoom with your legs

What is the best Video camera or camcorder?




Tom


i have 100 dollars 2 spend on a digital video camera or camcorder. what is the best one? i want really high quality videos and to record sound. kinda the quality of what Smosh on youtube has their videos.
thanks for your help! :)
and please, no cameras with lenses. thanks again!



Answer
all cameras and video cameras have lenses. how do you suppose they control the light coming in? asking for a camera without a lens is like asking for a car without tires

$100 is a very small budget for a video camera
here are your choices
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?ci=1871&N=4294548093+4259332489+4259332488&Ns=p_PRODUCT_SHORT_DESCR%7C0&mnp=&mxp=100

I wouldn't pick any, since all of them have a pretty bad track record. Save your pennies and wait for a worthwhile camera




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment