Wednesday, April 9, 2014

video recording camera?????




Coolguy11


For my high school graduation, I wanna get a camera or video recorder or something, that allows you to take pictures (good quality) and put it up on Facebook. Something that also is good for video recording and you could post it up on facebook. Do you know the name of the thing? And where can i buy it?

I wanna buy it cuz so i could tell my friends how I am right now, how i'm doing in college, how the campus looks like, etc. Thanks.



Answer
Nearly any digital camera will do both.

Camcorders do much better for video, but can take still images to the limit of their sensor.

Still digital cameras have much finer sensors,and excellent photo capabilities, but moderate to decent video capabilities.

Most tablets/phones have still/video cameras, and can directly publish to the web.

Can you record a good video with a camera phone?




Beastking


Basically, I wish to create videos of things ranging from creations I made on a game to little comedy skits and put them on Youtube. The thing is, the best piece of equipment that I have is a LG Envy 3 and I do not have a capture card. Also the biggest resolution that it will allow is a 320x240 with 30FPS. Can anybody help me with this?


Answer
have u heard of the n8? Here are specs, features, gallery and videos.
http://www.nokia.com.au/find-products/all-phones/nokia-n8/specifications




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment